ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Psychology is the study of the mind, occurring partly via the study of behaviour and mental functions. B.Sc. Psychology or Bachelor of Science in Psychology is an undergraduate Psychology course. The B.Sc. (Psychology) degree course involves study of mind processes, motives, reactions, feelings, conflict resolution, crisis management, group think, motivation and nature of mind. The duration of B.Sc. Psychology is for three years and the syllabus for the course is divided into six semesters. The course is an important and career originating in nature that provides many job opportunities to the candidates after its completion.
- Rev. Fr. Jaison Kollannur B.Th., M.A., M.S.W., M.Phil., – HOD
- Ms. Neethumol S, M.Sc Psychology, M.Phil., – Asst. Professor
- Ms. Asha Kurian M.Sc Psychology, M.Phil., – Asst. Professor
- Mr. Shimil P.V M.Sc., NET., – Asst. Professor
- Ms.Kochuthressia P L B.Sc, B.Ed, BCC., – Student Counsellor