ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Psychology is a diverse field that is dedicated to the study of Human Mind and Behaviour. Hence, it has various applications in all walks of life. As our society grows and evolves rapidly, it becomes inevitable for the field of Psychology to experience various changes and advancements.
- Positive Psychology
- Mindfulness and Behavioural Management Techniques
- Inclusive and Special Education
- Role of Caregivers in Palliative Care and rehabilitation Centers
- Psychology and Environment
- Work and Well-being: Organizational Behaviour-Leadership, Teamwork
- Addiction, Brain and Cyber Crime
- Home Based / Community Based Programmes in Disability Management.
- Interdisciplinary Intervention for Persons with Disabilities
- Social Welfare Issues
- Therapeutic Intervention Programmes
- Parenting Styles and Behavioural Problems
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE ?
- Students of Psychology, Social Work, Nursing, BBA, MBA, Paramedical
- Psychologists, Research Scholars, Counselors and Academicians
CALL FOR PAPERS
- The Organizing Committee invites papers and posters for the sessions based on the themes or Sub Themes.
- Participants must submit an abstract (within 150 words) typed in English (MS Word, Times New Roman- Font Size: 12) and posters (28×22) as soft copy on or before 20th July, 2018.
- Notification of acceptance will be provided via e-mail on 20th July, 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of full Paper is 25th July, 2018.
Day 1 : Inauguration, Sessions and Paper Presentation.
Day 2 : Sessions, Competitions and Cultural Extravaganza.
Day 3 : Sessions, Paper Presentation and Valedictory Function.
Rev. Dr. Mathew Vazhayil (Director)
Adv. Dr. Tomy Antony (Principal)
Rev. Dr. Lalu Olikkal (Vice Principal)
Fr. Jaison Kollanur (H.O.D/Chief Co-ordinator)
Ms. Neethumol(Asst. Professor)
Ms. Asha Kurian (Asst. Professor)
Mr. Shimil P.V. (Asst. Professor)
Arjun M Pillai (Secretary)
Hanna Susan Saji (Student Co-ordinator)
Nitin Nishad (Student Co-ordinator)
Abin Ajay (Student Co-ordinator)
Farsana U (Student Co-ordinator)
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
|UG Students||Rs. 500||Rs.800|
|PG Students/Research Scholars/Faculties||Rs.600||Rs.1000|
Registration Fee can be paid by Demand Draft (DD) in favor of Yuvakshetra, Payable at Palakkad.
Note : Participants should bring original DD during the registration.
Accommodation facilities for all out station delegates will be on a ‘First- Come First’ Served basis.
|ROOM TYPE||TARIFF (Per Day)|
|ROOM WITH A/C||Rs. 250 onwards|
|ROOM WITHOUT A/C||Rs. 200 onwards|
|DORMITORY||Rs. 150 onwards|
Last Date of Online Registration : 25 – 07 – 2018
For any Additional Information, Please Contact :
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : +91 8970 255 370 / +91 9061826305